1. Is there a fee to participate in the Box Referral Partner Program?
There are no fees or registration minimums to participate in the program.
2. Am I eligible for the referral bonus if the customer does not sign up for Box? What if they sign up for a Personal Account?
You will earn commission on the 1st year deal closing value for referred customers who sign up for Box services. Personal accounts do not qualify for referral commission.
3. Can I bill the customer directly?
Under the Box Referral Partner Program, Box will manage the customer and bill them directly. If you are interested in managing customer accounts and billing, stay tuned for the Reseller Program set to launch in 2011. More information on the Reseller Program will be available in Q2 of 2011.
4. What if two consultants refer the same client?
Customer referrals are handled on a first-come, first-served basis. A partner will be credited for a referral if they are the first to register a customer deal. And sorry – the referral can't be an existing Box customer.
5. When do I get paid my commission?
You will be notified via email when a referred lead purchases services from Box, including the total deal value and your commission amount. Payments will be made quarterly (within 45 days of calendar quarter end) via checks sent by mail.
6. What if the customer cancels their Box services?
Your commission is paid quarterly until termination of service or the first-year anniversary, whichever comes first.